Thank you for your interest in donating some of your precious time to a worthwhile cause! If you’re a theatre-lover and you are interested in volunteer opportunities with Naples’ Premier Professional Theatre, look no further!
Would you like to volunteer for Gulfshore Playhouse?
Volunteers are an integral part of the work we do. Volunteering is a great way to enjoy theatrical experiences and socialize with fellow theatre-lovers. We are so grateful for your interest!
Our ushers are a vital part of the theatre-going experience. You will be among the first to welcome patrons to the theatre as you provide vital aid to our Front of House staff in helping the show get off to a great start. Not only will you provide vital support, you will also get to enjoy the performance for free! We ask the following of our volunteer ushers:
- Please be willing to usher for two shows of each performance.
- Arrive no later than 1 hour before the performance.
- Stay after the show (if you stay to watch) for five minutes to help tidy the house.
- Wear a white top and black bottoms.
- Be a warm and welcoming presence for our patrons!